Monday, September 5, 2011

101 Things

Recently, a friend pointed out that they barely know anything about me, so I took a cue from another friend (she made a list of 100 things for her boyfriend). Here's to all those who care to know the little things about me.
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. I love cheese dip.
3. I'm easily amused when I'm tired.
4. I read a lot.
5. I'm OCD.
6. I hate fast food.
7. I can use chopsticks.
8. Jane Eyre is my favorite book.
9. I listen to all kinds of music.
10. Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low is my favorite song.
11. I own over 300 books.
12. I was molested when I was 16.
13. I have trust issues.
14. I've only fallen in love once.
15. I'm compassionate.
16. I speak spanish well, but not fluently.
17. I have 9 sisters, and 7 brothers.
18. I'm double majoring in English and Psychology.
19. The Smurfs and Tom and Jerry are my favorite cartoons.
20. I want to move to England.
21. Goober, Luna, and Lupin are my best friends :)
22. I was adopted when I was in the 3rd grade.
23. I think sex is overrated.
24. I have an emotional wall.
25. Life is my favorite board game.
26. All Time Low is my favorite band.
27. I'm Catholic.
28. My biological mother hates me.
29. My adoptive mother is only 16 years older than me.
30. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie.
31. I used to be shy.
32. I like to lay out under the stars.
33. I used to cut.
34. I love coconuts.
35. I don't eat red meat very often.
36. I still sleep with a teddy bear.
37. I love to sing and dance.
38. English is my favorite subject.
39. Writing makes me feel better.
40. Music is my escape.
41. I love the ocean.
42. I have a volatile temper.
43. I'm very protective of my friends and family.
44. Photography is one of my hobbies.
45. I used to be a health nut.
46. I like to help people.
47. I feel more comfortable in the back of Sunshine's truck than anywhere else.
48. My eyes give away my true emotions.
49. My heart is currently broken and unavailable.
50. I'm afraid of grasshoppers.
51. My name means "sea loving".
52. My middle name is spelled "Keigh" but pronounced "Kay".
53. I love classic literature.
54. William Blake is my favorite poet/philosopher.
55. Shakespeare is my favorite writer.
56. Goober is my secret keeper.
57. I like blueberries and roses.
58. I can't draw.
59. I like to dance in the rain.
60. I cry a lot, especially when I'm mad.
61. Mythology interests me.
62. Chicago is one of my favorite places.
63. I used to go to Lake Pickthorn to think.
64. I collect beanie babies.
65. I thorw things when I'm mad.
66. I'm very weird.
67. Brussell sprouts make me ill.
68. I'm very accident prone.
69. I'm tough.
70. I'm a germaphob.
71. I always have a song stuck in my head.
72. I love musicals.
73. I wanted to be on Broadway when I was younger.
74. I dream big.
75. I love water.
76. Fishing bores me.
77. Hunting makes me sick.
78. Snakes amuse me.
79. Spiders make me giggle.
80. I can be very quiet.
81. There are things that only Goober knows.
82. I let my heart and instincts guide me.
83. I hate spending money.
84. I love nature.
85. I run when I feel like I should.
86. I tend to fight for what I believe in.
87. I have a guardian angel.
88. Everything by Lifehouse changed my life.
89. Michigan is my favorite state.
90. Snow makes me happy.
91. Venice is the one place I want to see before I die.
92. The color pink annoys me.
93. Shopping distracts me.
94. Hope is my favorite word.
95. I'm a very determined person.
96. Thunderstorms make me smile.
97. I love the smell of rain.
98. I only trust one boy.
99. I worry a lot.
100. Zours are my favorite candy.
101. I do my best to keep the promises that I make.
Well, there it is. 101 random facts about me. I hope you learn something, enjoy the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment